BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

We live to dance another day, it's just now we have to dance for one more of us.


This song makes me miss my grandfather so much it makes my heart hurt a little bit. I don't talk about him often, but he was quite possibly the nicest man I've ever known. So funny, caring, and incredibly talented. He went to Juilliard when he was just 15 to study the French Horn. Music was a huge part of his life and he shared it with all of us.

Whenever I hear this song I think of him. I know it's weird because this song is actually about Frank Turner's friend and it's called Long Live the Queen and everything, but I find it fitting.

xxx 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet that your Grandfather has such a strong place on your heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting . Have a beautiful day x Jo