BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

What's With Today Today?

This morning I have already read three strange pop culture related articles.

My favorite is this one: Nickelodeon is bringing back our favorite '90s shows! I'm ready for some All That, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute Your Shorts & The Amanda Show. I'm sure most of you have already heard about this, but c'mon that's super awesome! You can find more about it here.

The one that makes me sad: Steven Soderbergh is planning to retire from filmmaking. This totally bums me out. I love his films! But I guess I can understand after reading this article.

The last one just kind of made me laugh: Quentin Tarantino is suing his neighbor, Alan Ball (Six Feet Under, True Blood, American Beauty, etc.) because he has some real loud birds! I don't know why this made me giggle, but it did. Also, I sort of hate birds but I really love Alan Ball. I guess if I were to pick between the two I would be on Team Quentin because I pretty much love every film he has ever made. You can read more about that here.

All of these were originally found over at Pop Candy.

4 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

I miss All That, the original one. it was so good! Good ole' Nick.


Enter my GIVEAWAY ay-sap!

mysterymoor said...

man, i should totally sue my neighbours for disturbing my sleep with their incessant hammering

Morgan said...

We've always wanted to sue our old neighbors for such things as throwing things around the upstairs (we lived downstairs), having insane hardcore fights at 4 in the morning, etc. But I've also shared houses with musicians who think its ok at 8 in the morning on a Sunday to start playing the drums. What is wrong with people? Seriously.

Carly Anne said...

I am so incredibly stoked for the 90s comeback... Great stuff.


XO
Carly

All This is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com