BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Miracles For Minimum Wage

First off, I would like to thank everyone who left me comments, sent me emails and in general just attempted to cheer me up this weekend. It means a lot to me, so THANK YOU. 

Onward,
We had a pretty interesting weekend, which included me bursting through the front door in tears on Friday evening. Kyle is a real champ when it comes to lady breakdowns, he spent some time comforting me and then we decided Steak & Shake might do a better job (Just kidding, I really needed a fucking cheeseburger after all that crying). Our friend Erin met up with us and we spent a lot of time catching up and laughing, which was much needed.

Saturday we spent some time cleaning up the house and preparing for Jessie & her boyfriend Matthew to come over. It was our first time having overnight visitors, so I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Kyle made the most delicious white chili ever (I can totally give you guys the recipe, it's amazing), and I made some muffins. We spent most of the night watching movies (Trainspotting & Clue), Nan and Amber stopped by for a bit, we played one round of Clue, several rounds of Scattergories & in general had a really nice time.

Sunday my parents stopped by to bring me the paper and a bath rug for our downstairs bathroom. Went to visit my grandma, watched a movie (The Freebie), did some light grocery shopping, went on a hunt for the new Bust (couldn't find it), made some sugar cookies, took a long bubble bath and started reading a new book (The Locket).

I guess that brings us to the end of this weekend update.

Sorry if I'm kind of a bummer for the next week or so. I'll try my best to stay positive.

xx


0 comments: