BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Growing Up & Giving In

I am so not looking forward to this impending move. It's so time consuming and stressful. Kyle & I applied for this amazing townhouse with 3 levels, 2 full bathrooms, 3 rooms, and a freaking sauna. It's such a lovely place and I can see staying there for an extended period of time if I get hired on at my current job. Having a temp job is okay for now, but it won't be for much longer. I guess I am just overwhelmed with the amount of stuff changing in my life. I'm excited for Kyle and I to start some semblance of a life together. I'll miss living with my best lady friends, but we are all going through different changes in life and I think this will make a big difference for all of us. I can't wait to have my own craft room! I think Mr. Bunjamin Linus is ready for his own room as well. I just realized I've had nothing to eat all day, so I think I should get on that.

There's nights that I can't even walk, there's days I couldn't give a fuck and in between is where I'm stuck.

0 comments: