BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Update

I had a pretty excellent weekend. Spent Friday night with my roommate/friend Nan at Black Sheep where her boyfriends band (The Timmys) played a show. Saw an old friend and was a bit disappointed that we didn't have more time to catch up. Hopefully she will be back in town sometime soon. Saturday morning I woke up and had a package from Dressing On The Side sitting on my front porch. These shirts are without a doubt the softest I have ever owned. I didn't want to take them off all weekend! Saturday Kyle & I went to look at a house and we drove past the house we really want to rent. Still haven't heard back from the owners and I have a feeling I probably won't. Oh well, something will come along! We also rented some movies this weekend that I have been waiting to see- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest & Howl. I'm not sure how I felt about either one of these films. I'll think about it and perhaps write up a little something on both of them later. Sunday night Kyle & I watched the SAG Awards, which were fairly predictable. I love me some awards shows but so far they haven't been very exciting. I also finished Everlost by Neal Shusterman. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and would love to give it to my little sister to read. So all in all a fairly pleasant weekend. I leave you with this:



I love John Waters almost as much as I love SNL.

0 comments: