BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Update

Sorry for being so absent lately, I started my new job this week and I haven't had time to catch up on blogs in a long time! The job is going really well so far and I dig my hours. The fact that it's right around the corner from my house is an added bonus. We've been pretty busy 'round these parts. Watched season one of Modern Family which I love love love. I am so glad I finally got a chance to sit down and watch it. In fact, I found it on sale today for 19.99 so I picked it up along with season two of Parks & Rec for 9.99. This weekend we had about a million tornado warnings, so that kind of ruined best friend Friday date night. Instead we waited til the storms passed, Amber picked up Kyle & I and we went to meet up with Corey at Taco Bell & then went to pick up a few copies of Harry Potter (one for me and one for my grandma). Saturday we woke up early and cleaned the house, went over to visit my grandma and then I met up with Amber. We had lunch at Panera and saw Scream 4 which was quite possibly the worst best movie I've seen in a long time. The cameos alone were worth it. After the movie I came home and watched Harry Potter with Bun until Kyle got home from his parents house. So far today I've been to Target and out to lunch with Brian. So happy he came home for a bit this weekend. We had lunch in the beer garden at Dublin and caught up. Good times. So that basically covers the last few days. I know it's not very exciting, but it's been a good week. I'll be back soon with more fun updates. I promise. 

xx

What have you guys been up to? Seen any good movies, read any good books?

1 comments:

Shopgirl said...

I've been playing catch up like you but one book I am reading is "Home Town" by Tracy Kidder, it's different from my normal genres but in a good way.