BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorry for the lack of updates round these parts. I've been trying to spend some quality time with myself. So I thought it would be fun to tell you about some of the stuff I'm in to lately.

Books I've read recently:
-Spinning in Circles by Pamela Ribon (loved it)
-Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (do not read this unless you want to be severely disturbed/horrified)
-The Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot (cute, though the third book was probably my least favorite of all of them)
-Rollergirl: Totally True Tales From The Track by Melissa Joulwan (I just started this last night and love it so far)

Movies I've watched lately:
-Never Let Me Go (made me cry...a lot)
-Nowhere Boy (made me cry even more, but I would recommend that movie over the one above)

TV I've enjoyed this week:
Chuck (ok, honestly I was not a huge fan of this weeks episode, but it's still one of my favorite shows on television right now)

Things I am looking forward to reading/watching:

-Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
-Morning Glories Volume 1 by Nick Spencer & Joe Eisma
-iZombie Volume 1: Dead to the World by Chris Roberson & Michael Allred
-Down & Derby: The Insider's Guide to Roller Derby by Alex Cohen & Jennifer Barbee
-The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker
-The Locket by Stacey Jay
-Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
-Bossypants by Tina Fey

-Exit Through The Gift Shop
-Tangled
-The Exploding Girl
-Black Swan (I should have seen it by now, I know...but every time I made plans to go, something else came up)
-Blue Valentine (been waiting to see this forever!)
-The Baader Meinhof Complex
-Hesher
-The Future
-Bridesmaids
-The Fighter
-The Parking Lot Movie
-Sucker Punch





2 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

GREAT list!! I'm looking forward to Tangled, The Fighter, and Blue Valentine, too!!!

Vicki said...

i havent seen either of those dvds you mentioned def gonna have to check them out :) x