BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fill In The Blank Tuesday

So I am really bored at work and I thought I might try this as a way to pass some time. Via : The Curious Pug

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "What the What? & "What the fuck?!"

2. Today I am thankful for
my lovely boyfriend who makes me delicious sammiches, starts hot baths for me, makes muffins while I'm sitting on my ass reading a book and doesn't get flustered when I get in one of my moods.

3. My best friend is Amber Nicole Agnes Danger Fussyface Moore. She's pretty much the best.

4. A quirky thing about me is I can spout off random trivia at any given moment.

5. This weekend I plan on hanging out with some friends, cooking, getting our internet & cable set up, watching SNL, going to a trivia night with Kyle and some of his friends, catching up on some reading, finishing unpacking and who knows what else. We like to stay busy.

6. Something that worries me is having a temp position at work, I really want things to pick up so I can get hired on full time as I actually really enjoy my job and I need money!

7. On my night stand you would find a book, Bella,chapstick,a water bottle and an antique lamp.

0 comments: