BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: The Book

So, I don't know about you but I LOVE Dr. Horrible. A ton. I was so excited to read on Pop Candy today that there is a new book coming out on March 29th that includes the full shooting script (I am a total nerd for movie/tv scripts), photos from the set, sheet music & more.

If you are interested you can preorder it here & you can also buy Dr. Horrible & Other Horrible Stories, which I own but seem to have misplaced. I think maybe I let someone borrow it and forgot who that person might be. Oh well, we already have too many books.



(Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Joss Whedon, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day, Zack Whedon)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

To answer your question, yes, I do read BUST! I don't have a subscription to it yet, though, unfortunately.

Hehe. I do enjoy Dr. Horrible. I need to see it again sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Ohh, your boyfriend sounds awesome! You're quite lucky. :)
I couldn't get mine to pick up any issues I'm missing while studying away for the semester. Thought it'd make him look weird or something.
But perhaps he'll get me a subscription for my birthday ... o.O

ashleyn said...

I love Dr. Horrible!! What an amazingly fun musical.