BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9, Favorite Website/Blogs:

Hmm, this is a bit tricky since I follow over 200 blogs and use a lot of different websites, but I think I managed to compile a few for you!

-fartparty.org (Julia Wertz is my all time favorite, I relate to her comics in ways that I can't even describe)
-Pop Candy (I've been following this blog for so many years, it's still one of my favorites for pop culture/nerd news)
-NBC.com
-Amazon.com (I have a sick obsession)
-Etsy.com (DUH)
-Bloglovin.com
-IMBD.com
-Google.com
-A Beautiful Mess (Once again, DUH)
-Campfire Chic
-Busy Bee Lauren
-Crack the Sky
-Delightfully Tacky
-Eat Drink Chic
-I go by Katie
-Keiko Lynn
-Kyle Roma
-Little Chief Honeybee
-MaieDae
-Mr & Mrs Globe Trot
-Oh, Mishka
-Pandora
-Pie N' The Sky
-Ruggles Stitch
-Skunkboy Creatures
-Violet Bella
-SRSLYLIZ.COM
-The Art Of Staying Up All Night
-The Dainty Squid
-The Drifter and The Gypsy
-the flowerchild dwelling
-The Hairpin
-The Mary Sue
-The New Adventures of Betty Turbo
-The Styling Dutchman

and last but not least,
my best friends blog



There are about a million more, but I think this is enough for now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

please visit www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

feel free to follow me if you like

<3 MERCI, SH

Veronika Novotny said...

ooh, love, love so many of these bloggers! And a couple that I haven't heard of can't wait to check them out. xx veronika

Campfire Chic said...

You're so sweet for including my blog on your list! There are some awesome blogs represented!

Morgan said...

There are so many I left out, but these are some of my very favorites! I can't wait to discover more! <3

Jessi said...

we like alot of the same sites!