BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7, Blog Goals:

Look, I'm not going to lie, I rarely set goals for myself regarding my online life, but I tried to come up with a few and here they are.

-Come up with a weekly feature that shows a little more about who I am & what I am interested in (suggestions? anyone? no? ok.)
-Movie/Book Reviews (I would love to do this as I am something of a movie snob & read just about any book I can get my hands on)
-DIY projects (we are setting up our studio now & soon I will dig through the boxes under our bed to find my camera!)
-Artist features (I'll probably start with people I know in real life and then branch out to my favorite Etsy folk)
-Blogger meet up! (Someday! But seriously, it would be cool to round up some Midwest folk and get our fun on, right?)

So, that's that! What about you guys? Do you have any goals for your blog? I love finding new things to read, so please feel free to link your blogs/projects/Etsy shop in the comments below.


6 comments:

mysterymoor said...

bigger font! haha

Morgan said...

Hah, OK. I will work on that. I guess I am just a big fan of tiny font/prints.

Jessi said...

good luck with your list! I just started doing book post too :)

And no I didn't stay up long enough for SNL - but watched it the next day, it was actually really funny!

Jessica said...

a midwest blogger meet up sounds awesome!

Jen HaHA said...

I just took my first day off from daily blogging, so I just ruined my goal of daily posts for my first full year of blogging. I could have kept up, but at the expense of interesting posts. I feel good about it.

I think having a weekly feature or two is a good goal. My blog is supposed to be about fashion, but often my outfit posts are only that. My goal is to get back to writing. I think the list you have is a great idea!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Chicca said...

Great post! Good luck!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/