BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I bet we had a better time than you.

So Kyle and I got the townhouse and I am beyond thrilled. We went over last night to sign the lease and leave the security deposit. I also get to keep the Bunster, he'll have his own room and everything. After we signed the lease we had to stop by my parents for a check since they were kind enough to help us out with half of the security deposit. My stepmom has already started decorating and she hasn't even seen the place yet. She just goes nuts everytime I get a new place. This one is special though.

I've started scouring Etsy for some essentials and oh man, I am so excited to do some shopping. I think I will put together a post on all the things I am dreaming of getting!

0 comments: