BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

rusted brandy in a diamond glass



Somehow I just found a blog I wrote my senior year of high school & I realized I spent almost the entire year of 2005 in a drunken state. Which is only funny because now, at age twenty three, I don't drink at all. Ok, I take that back, two days ago I had a hot chocolate with rum in it and it was so delicious I could have had about five more. Amber bought it for me, so of course I had to drink it.  Amber has this way of making me do things I would normally never do , which is fine by me. I tend to become really hermit-y and I kind of put this wall up around myself so I don't have to deal with things, she is just about the only person who knows how to penetrate my defenses. This is one of the thousand reasons she is my best friend and one of the most important people in my life. I truly have no idea what will happen when we have to move away from each other. I don't even like to think about. I prefer to leave this problem to Future Morgan & Future Amber.

0 comments: